The Bigfoot Project The Bigfoot Project

Nice

Not the longest game, but still fun! Gets really hard the longer you play.
Must. get. Over. One. Million....

Light Entertainment Light Entertainment

Awesome game!

The title says it all! I love the fact that you can increase your combo count by getting three of the same colour in a row. If this had been released around christmas it would have blatently been on the front page.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Fun game- let down by some stupid questions.

This is really a good game, and ridiculously addictive for a quiz! But I felt it was let down a bit by too many stupid questions requiring guessed answers. The best questions were those that required lateral thinking, or required serious analyzing of the questions. You're obviously not a stupid person to think up some of those, but why have all the questions that you have to guess? I just found it detracted from the fun. Still.... good game, kept me from working for too long!

tennis tennis

Yes Sir I liked it!

Since Wimbledon is on at the moment I was in the mood for tennis, and I enjoyed this as much as a bowl of strawberries and cream, which helped. Good game!

Short Racing Game Short Racing Game

Not bad at all

The ability to customise the car was a nice touch. Some sound would be a good improvment though. Maybe some BGM and some engine roars and tire screeches. A 2 player mode would be good to, or at least a computer opponent. Overall a good first attempt. Nice one!

Face Creator V.65 Face Creator V.65

Not sure I understand the point

but that might just be me? Good drawing stlye and it looks like quite a bit of effort went into this, but it's not really that interesting. Good choice of music though.